Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Under the Sea

It is the last week of school, so I'm guessing the teacher is having all the kids clean out their cubbies and desks. I've been getting all kinds of stuff out of his backpack, some interesting, some not. But this by far is my favorite. I'm a sucker for kids' art, especially when I can tell they really put some effort into it.




I know Frank put effort into it because:

1. It has more than 1 color (although you can tell he really only wanted to use black)
2. There are creatures of all kinds, not just fish. The octopus is my fav!
3. Not only are there sea creatures, there is a sea plant! How creative is my boy??

He's such a good boy.... but I AM dreading summer, we live in a small apartment and no transportation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP