Monday, June 8, 2009

Meant For Me?

Summer Vacation Day: 2

I'm trying to be efficient with 2 kids at home and working part time.... I've made rules about eating and quiet time and what not. I'm trying to keep myself sane and keep Frank and Alice entertained at the same time. I would go out and play and walk, except we have a storm.... not very fun. They started getting quiet in their room, which could only mean troubles a-brewing

I walked into their room to find this......





I'm a little offended because I'm assuming the sign is for me, seeing how the only other person at home is me. I didn't even know I WAS bothering them! Then Alice peeked out and flashed me the sneaky smile.... (Frank wrote the note and made the fort) Those kids are SO not getting dinner!

1 comments:

Anna June 9, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

this is hilarious!!.. frank can write/spell really well now!!!

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP