Sunday, May 31, 2009

A trip and Crazy 8s

We met up with my mom and step dad last weekend at Reno for a little get together. Even though the drive took forever (not to mention a pull-over by the great Nevada Highway Patrol) we had a really good time.

This is Frank at the Summit Tunnel near Donner Pass.




He thought it was fantastic to climb around the rocks, while I was terrified that he might fall.

This is Alice with her face paint that was done at Circus Circus.



She really enjoys all things pink and sparkly.

And now to the real motive behind this post, crazy 8s a la my sister in law.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Visiting California.
2. Visiting Disneyland.
3. A trip just for R and me.
4. R being done with school.
5. Not having to work anymore.
6. Being homeowners.
7. Getting the quilts, quilted.
8. My last birthday in my 20s.

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Went to a camp site and roasted hot dogs.
2. Shopped for groceries.
3. Got a pedicure with Alice.
4. Had Dinner with family.
5. Played with my sweet niece.
6. Learned to played Yahtzee.
7. Messed around on facebook.
8.Took pictures of Alice.

Eight things I wish I could do.
1. Run like a runner, not like a sprinter.
2. Not get bored so easily.
3. Pretend like Frank.
4. Be carefree like Alice.
5. Live without the computer/internet.
6. Love to workout.
7. Be more kind to others.
8. Be patient.

Eight Shows I watch
1. The Office
2. Bones
3. House
4. Lost
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Sponge Bob (only when Frank and Alice are watching)
7. Tom and Jerry (again, see above)
8. Friends


1 comments:

Lindsey May 31, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Your "eight things I did yesterday" was way better than mine. I'm totally jealous!

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP