Saturday, April 18, 2009

An "ALICE" Picture

I'm really glad that Alice was born in the digital camera age, you'll see why in a minute....




I took this picture of Alice not for documenting her childhood's sake. It was more for learning-how-to-shoot-in-manual-mode-on-my-camera's sake. I though I found pretty good light and I would practice how to get proper exposure.

Without fail, she produced an "ALICE" picture. What is an Alice picture? I'll show you.





1. This was taken shortly after she was brought home from the NICU. Alice was born 10 weeks early and had to stay in the NICU for 6 weeks. I was VERY VERY careful with her because in my eyes, I thought she had suffered much in the NICU and I was going to pay her back with my love.

2. We took the kids to go see Charlie and The Chocolate factory. The kids picked a treat each to eat in the theater, Alice chose Oreo Cookies. She then proceeded to pass out during the movie and when the movie ended, this was what she looked like.

3. This was/is very typical of Alice, getting into things she shouldn't have and making a mess of herself. Yes, she drew on herself and ate the marker.

4. This was the "queen-mother". She fall off the couch and hit her head on a corner of a drawer and split her head open. We had to rush to the ER and get her head stapled... RIGHT before Frank's birthday party! We got home with 10 minutes to spare.

Alice has been in the ER 3 times before she reached the age of 4.

So back to the first picture... Typical Alice picture: Injuries and stains.






If She wasn't born in the digital age, I would never have all these fun pictures to document her wild and crazy antics. Whenever we go out and people comment on how good and quiet she is, I think, "oh if you only knew Alice...."


1 comments:

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

lol, i like picture #2.

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP