Monday, August 31, 2009

Alice's First Day

Today was Alice's first day of Kindergarten, she was excited but nervous.





She wanted me to stay in the classroom like I did with Frank, but I couldn't since the kindergartners had their open house a few day before.

We were a couple minutes late and all the other student were settled in already...





She was very hesitant....



This is Mrs. E, she is very nice.





This is Alice before I left...






After I said good bye to her, the corners of her mouth drooped down and the tears started to flow. I left anyways, I was sure her teacher could handle it.


When I picked her up two and a half hours later, she was as happy as a clam and informed me that she will not be crying tomorrow. All is well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP