Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Dreaded Christmas Present...

Preface: It's not that I favor Alice more, she is just home with me and more wild and crazy than Frank, so, naturally, there are just more adventures of her! But I promise to have more posts about Frank soon :)


So Alice got this beading kit for Christmas from my cousin. I did not want to open it at all because I know I'd be stepping on beads for months to come. Alice,being who she is and tired of waiting, she barricaded her door this morning with books and opened the beads box.

Instead of going crazy mad at her (which I was tempted to do), I just simply told her that if I stepped on even 1 bead, I will throw them all out.

I'm happy to report, 8 hours later, the beads are surprisingly staying in her jewelery box. We'll see how day 2 goes...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP