Monday, September 13, 2010

Vintage Tees

I am really loving vintage looking Tees. Alice got a few for back to school.

While R and I were folding laundry he turns to me and says...

"Why does that t-shirt look so old?"

"It is suppose to! It's call 'vintage!'"

"What the...."

R doesn't know much about fashion.

So I wanted to take a picture of Alice in her latest vintage tee, featuring Cookie Monster.

She was really excited because it has been a while since we've had a "photo shoot."

A: I want to be like you when I grow up.

Me: Aweeeee! Like me how?

A points to the camera.

Me: You want to be a photographer?

A: Yeah, it's COOL!

How could you not love her?




cookie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP