Friday, August 27, 2010

School Carnival

The wonderful PTA at our school hosted a carnival Thursday night. There were jump house, obstacle course, and rides! We even received free school T shirts.

The lines were long of course, but Alice told me she wanted to go on the drop ride, so I said "fine." We were in line for 20 minutes , it was almost our turn, and she turns to me and said "I'm too scared, I don't want to go anymore." I was about to loose it! I told them, if you don't get on, we will go home right now. Frank was still hesitant, but he got on the ride. Alice saw and had no choice but to get on the ride as well. There were screams and laughs, no cries at all. I'm glad I forced them on.





car-2


Then there was this ring for "boxing." There was no way I was going to let Alice in with Frank, she would have been pummeled. Luckily there was a boy that was a single as well, and Frank had a blast sparring with him.

car-1

Look at that smile... It is infectious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Frank and Alice

A brother/sister duo, tackling childhood together, one adventure at a time.

Frank: A first grader who enjoys pretending, watching TV and feeding his latest obsession, Super Mario Brothers.

Alice: A soon to be Kinder who enjoys instigating any and all sorts of michiefs.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP